Forget my blog!!!

i think i ald 4 or 5 day's no blogging d...
Reason~
1st,no mood!!
2nd,net lag lag lag!!!
3rd,sleeping more important!!xD
4th,nothing to share~~
5th,lazy to type type type~~=P
6th,busy wit other stuff~~


you see you see...
i where have time to blog o..
have alot reason o!!
so pls forgive me la...=P
dis few week sleep damn well...
so keep early sleep n no online...
hahahs~

k k...i have thing to share d..
suppose i muz share on monday or sunday..
but i sunday early sleep n monday too..
so,till today only share share...
sorry sorry~~
i story is my spec spoil..
then i chg new one..
this time i chg my own style..
i always wear aluminum de spec..
now~i chg style..to plastic spec..
my fren say dis better?izit?hahas~
anyway,i have no have time to self shot...
so just my lovely spec!!
have a look~~=P


very simple only...worth Rm275~
i like simple n di diao...
hahahxx...tat all my style...=p

Byes~~




ciaOzz`~~~