I MaKes a StuPId n SilLY MIsTaKe~~=[ (HELP!!!!)

I makE a StuPId ++ SiLLy MisTake~~~=[
HaizZZ~~~T_____________T

when first day skul reopened....
before tat day....i no SLEEp at all~~~
ShIt~~~around 10++ i going to bed d....
then watching my 'Pin Pin' lo~~~
later felt abit sleepy d...
so i turn off the light....
then i try to sleep...
but me at there turn here turn there......canT sleep~~=[
then i find my muii....
i sms-ing her....she no reply...may be sleep d gua...tat time around 12.04am...
then sms my fren....whose late sleep d....
i sms around 3 or 4....
no one CHOI me~~~
so me make a silly thing~~~T_____T
i go sms HER....
i put whole blank at the first msg...
then i type ''i miss you' dis three word in the down~~~

but at tat time i send ald...
i still no felt happy or wat...
still tat same..
i cant sleep...
n make one stupid thing...
go click application....then pree the time watch to play "COUNTDOWN"~~
swt rite??
why i will doing dis such thing at late night..???
around 2++ d....i still playing...
anything fun?? LOl~~

later around 2.38am....
i have nothing to do...
i go for toilet...then~~~suddenly raining...
OMGx~~more swt swt!!!
just around 1 or 2 minute then rain???
ZADAO~~[=.+""]
i felt cold...go tat 'pin pin' to hug...
hhahaxx...wat kind thing i doing a...??
i really so silly n stupid at tat night....=P

lastly i decide to sleep....
around 3++ d..
i keep see my phone whether got msg or not...
B
U
T
~
~

one msg oso no have....
sad die me~~T_____T
then arond 4am d...
silly de me...
i see my phone...
then press here press there....
i see all my video in my phone....around 500++MB de video~~~
then see all the pict~~~around 3000++ de file~~~
do tat all d....
i press media player in my phone..
n open some song i most liked~~^^
by the way,i still open loud speaker....XD
around 4 or 5 volume....LOL
SWT rite..???
Tat all my life in late night....hahahxx...
silly stupid sot siao 38 confuse~~~~
all happened in my minD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

around 4.16am i only slept dao...
buy 5.15am need wake up for go skul d...
just sleep one hours...
swt..=.=""
prepare going tat time damn hungry...
eat maggie...
i think is i too active at night make me hungry at morning...
hahahhahxx....xP

then all fren only reply me n ask me wat happen...
i dun wan told them wat happen to me..
sorry ya....
in clouded HER oso replying me....
n contain~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I NO SEE AT ALL!!!!!!=[








I NO BRAVE TO SEE~~~
T__________________________T