HaPpY BirThdaY For mY FouRth SIs~~=] (belated)~=X

whoOO~~~~
awesome~~!!!!
saturday my sis plan n my plan done d~~~xD

say back~~~
saturday i damn busy~~~=[
i yesterday 3++ only slept~~
then 10++ woke up for go sunway...
i need to prepare d....
at there first get sleepy...
but im excited going there...
i wan bought alot THING!!!!!aRHHHHHHhhhhh~~~

around 11++ reach there...
finding parking...
n get bluff for the stupid sense say got parking....KNs~~~=X
lastly,get parking then start SHOP!!xD

at there i go wish all the japanness shop n korean....
i bought the korean snak at forget the name d....xD
i have ate at there...
n forget to capture....
apologize~~~=]

then shop all the HIPPING shop~~~
hahahxx...
i seem some shirt n pant ar so so nice...
but i need to keep money for my wish~~~
so tat i cant buy....
T_______T

n i wan bought a bag...
N i found it~~~
but as i usual...
i need to keep my money...
just like "CAN SEE,CANNOT TOUCH" like tat d...
ArHHHHH~~~i going kisiao~~~
i have a wishlist....


**[my special thing]around rm80++ i need keep~~~T______T
***[skul bag]arond rm60++ i muz bougth it!!!!at sunway~~=[
****[pants & shirt] rm190++ i not sure to bought it or not....but i really like it!!!=(
*****[MONEY] rm10k if can!!!xD
******[work OR tuition] rm800 for my work....i wan choose work or tuition??
*******[HANDPHONE] rm1500 i wan bought new phone....W995~~[i think cant]T_____T
********[computer or laptop] rm2100~~i wan bought laptop for my own~~~xD sure cant!!but i hope~~
*********[go korean & japan & taiwan] rm15k++ i wan go korean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**********[Girl generation & Big bang & Super junior & kara] i wan see dis all artis~~~=] especially girl generation~~~xD


tat's all for my wishlist~~~xP
come come...say back~~
then around 4 i go back house d...
bcoz my sis fren are ready to celebrate my sis birthday d...xD
besides tat,my sis bougth shoe for my fourth sis birthday present~~~

around 5++pm~~~me n niece n jie fu n eldest sis go back house prepare for the celebration...
n my sis fren reached my house early early ealier~~~~LOL stupiak!!!xD
n me bluff my fourth sis say i gonna help my eldest sis take care niece~~~xD

then around 6 reach house n decorate for tat party....
damn beatiful de~~~xD

=just a small part~~xD

around 8 my sis back n open the door...
me open birthday song n open door!!![accident de~~]xD
MY sis get shock....
hahahhaxx....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER!!!xD

she get surprise from we all...
hahahxx....n we all oso get scold from her...xD
but tat is nice!!!
sweet memories for my sis...=p

n
we
play
&
eat
&
drink
&
see present
&
chit chat
&
take pict
&
lastly
10.30 they back d...
really nice tat day....xP

some pict~~~=Q

=the cake n present

=my beloved fourth sis...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELATED o....xD
hahahhxx~~~
tat's all...




im busy...but i still wan blogging about dis..
so,other will skip...xD
tataxz
ciao~~~WeeEEEEE