YeS~~~FiNalLY ExaM Bye BY3 d~~xP

wHOO~~dis few day damn busy from my exam...
but actually i no read alot book oso la...
i just refers some subject i like~~~add math,acc,bm,sp,moral...
not i like la.....just felt have to read de sucject....XD

anyway,i just got confident wwit my add math n acc will get A~~
n math will get B~~
hopefully dis all subject should be like tat la...xD
then other C enough for tat....
haha~~
i now guess wit will fail de....
err~~~i think chemistry,sp will failed!!!!
other is no problem d...
hahahxx...

then my wish will come true~~~yes!!!

hey hey hey~~my at here dun wan talking about exam d la...
passd d lo...
i just wanna blog some beside i wating for my thing~~xD

i now suppose to watch 'joy hello baby' de lo...
but busy dl alot new song de mv...
hahhahaxxx.....
beside suddenly the youtube downloader got problem..
so need wasted time to uninstall then only install new de...
hahahaxx....
now still 60% only...
still have 40% to go...
omgx~~~

me is damn tired d...
wanna sleep la....xD
okay la..
just blog some...
i think i not using internet explorer wil more faster dl finished ba...
so,tataz d...







byesz~

=]