I goinG sick d..??me ald give up...???i falling to other d i felt~~=]

=TUESADAY=

yesterday guai de me no online till late late....
hahahxx...bcoz gv my mum catch dao i on till late night...
anyway,i today will fast fast blog then ciaoz d...hahahxx..xP
say back today happen de thing....
today wan go tuition or not le...???tat wat i was thinking for two day wit dicuss wit fren~~
lastly i choose go tuition...WeEEE~~~
anyway,today at tuition less ppl my fren say de....but i felt alot....hahahxx...
between tat,so sui sit at indian n malay girl de behind....ArHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
suan~~at least i see dao xX hahahss...HaPpY~~
hahahxx....my infront de malay so felt her like so cold....
wear jacket...hahahxx....i think alot ppl saying her....xP
anyway,tuition so sien....keep teaching....but gv one question till damn long de....wasting time!!!
so at there playing fren de calculator...waakakxx....so bad de me..??
hahahxx.....fininsh at tuition...
later go kp then bought big apple de donut....
i no capture dao the pic...just take from the counter there~~
let's see see~~



=there wroting no camera~~but i still capture dao....hahahxx...xP

anyway,me n fren at there finish up the donut...
sit at infront a group kh girl....sui..???tuition oso same still at same place eat....
then later tat bus oso same~~=.="
anyway,they like so scare....xD
hahahxx....just i felt only la.....
later rich house watch tv n bath n eat.....
oh no,when i watch tv....i see the music bank again....girl generation lost to 2NE1 again.....kns~~anyway,at least i heard dao they sing tell me yr wish~~~hahahxx....really nice!!!love it alot.....
then went to fahsion shop....mum n sis at there choose shirt....
then me at there wait n listen song....
capture one pict....let's see~~


=i felt dis row de shirt so nice...so capture it....

me at there around 2 hours like tat....=.="
kns de...nothing do.....
finish at there jiu go pak li agian.....=.=[BoOm]
at there drink ais chocolate n eat mee mamak....
wuHUhu....really nice....
wan capture de....but scare paiseh....ahahahxx...
so no capture....
later reach house jiu online....tat all for today~~
END FOR TODAY~~~

=MONDAY=

today nothing special....
at shop sleep half day...
hahahxx.....
bcoz yesterday late sleep...=]
reach shop at 9++~~then eat breakfast....10++ sleep till 1++...
then eat lunch....2++ continues sleep....
till 5++ wake up...
then at there watch perfect neighbour....
hahahxx....dis is my first time watch dis drama...
really so funny la....hahahxx......alot zadao de thing...>.<
hahahxx...later jiu eat n bath n watch tv....
reach house at around 9++...
then watch KO sanguo till 11++...
then i go my room....not plan to online....
go room play my phone de game till 1++ only sleep...
hahhaxx....nothing special d...
tatatxx...xP
hahahxx....ciaoz~~
END FOR TODAY~~~

_____________________________________________________________________

Hey,my fren....my blog reallly so many word meh..???i not felt so la...hahhaxx...
oaky la....next time i keep no so special de thing la...
hahahhaxx...xP

__________________________________________________________________________

i ald forget..???i think no....bcoz today da ge taling about her then i straight no mood....then they make my laugh at all....hahahaxx...then fren...^.^
but i felt i got feel wit xX d....but no even i know her...how start....???
sweat~~~=.="
anyway,continue my plan ba...wan forget her!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

FoRg3T her DaYs,6~~~