i was so wrong~~forgive me!!!![SHE think so...??]

=SATURDAY=

today early morning wake up for go shop work....
but i no work...lols...
me just at there sleeping....
at the first me is missed her....
wan try to sms but dunno wan using wat way....
but i force my self dont msg-ing HER....
bcoz i told my self to forget her till one drop of tear oso cant see....[means must forget her]
but i cant do it..!!!!just three day!!!i start miss her....felt wan wan wan wan wan chat wit her....
but i really cant sms wit her like old day...[i just straight tell her i miss her....]tat wat i say when last time~~
now,,,,,,i still can do dis..???impossible!!!she wont accept dis all.....
bcoz~~~~~~~~~~~~~~she scare her bf jealous..???no way,i oso cannot so self-fish....
now she is her bf de.....no even is ME!!!
>.<"~~i last time help her do de thing all is wasted..???all just a replacement..???or even is a rubbish..???
no NO no~~~why i think dis all.....
i say ald....i must forget her....dont miss her anymore more....
but i really cant forget her so easily.....bcoz i really love her till super deeper deeply~~~
i really dunno wan say wat la....my heart just know how to act as a "好人" de character~~~
i admit it....i really treat her so good.....dunno why....one impossible cant make do de thing but is her wan de i sure do dao....dis why har..???[confused]
haizZZ~~i can drop my tear for her....???but tat really impossible.....i now should be strong to face it.....but who wan help me...???my fren..???no no~~i just dun wan they know.....but why i still blog dis all..???means i wan they know...???
lols....the truth is i wrote dis all blog is bcoz i wan say wat i wan say.....not wan anyone to care me....even my kai mei oso cant help dao me.....wat kor as im..???
speechless....my holiday wan planning to be happy de.....
but dis problem make me fellt upset + no mood + speechless + sadness + wrongful =not act as a human shold be~~~~=_="
i start from tat days....i tell my ownself to forget her d....but still cannot.....
haiz....i wan say i can forget her.....but love i can give up..???
tat no my style.....i say dao i love her means i will do it....proven it....
haizz....prove my head meh..???now wat i oso no have....
really i still wan wait or give up...???
i should learn from XX...???to missed her but no tell her..???
dis may be can help dao me ba......i try try try.....
suan....forget it all....
i just wan tell my fren....really sorry....i dis holiday really no mood to go out expect tuition....
really sorry fren[chee ann n justin]...
chee ann ask me go aeon....but no mood at all....
justin call me go out play....but really no mood...
i hate dis all la......why wan at dis time happened...???
izit is god testing me...???if really like tat....i prove it to god....
see how i will prove this problem with a good good way~~~
anyway,today nothing special la....raining day is so nice to sleep....
sleep almost half day....tat is the way to make me to forget her.....
but i still dream dao her...???how can i forget her easily wor...????
haiz....i now really dunno wat to do...
WAIT OR GIVE UP...???
i really forcing my self to forget le!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now now now.....still missing her....kns. .. . .. .. . . .. ..hate dis all la....!!!
END FOR TODAY~~~


=FRIDAY=

today i no go skul.....bcoz no mood...
plus i oso ald decise dun wan go d....
bcoz skul having ceremah......
soobbb~~tat is most bored thing!!!
anyway,i at house oso nothing do....
watch tv n miss her lo....
still can do wat...???
anyway,later 4.30 i wan go tuition....
but 3 like tat start raning till very very heavy.....
but ngam ngam 4.10pm the rain stoped....
then i asked my fren whether still wan go or not...???
he say ok....then i go prepare...
20minute enough to prepare wat o...???kns....
suan~~at least i still can early reach tuition center......
but soooobbbb~~~bored class....just at there talking n playing....
at tat time i still can play....dunno why.....
may be at tat time no think dao her ba...or my fren no say dao her gua....
tat's wat i like....but why at house i one ppl still will think dao her...???
'xiang si ping' izit..???oh no~~~if i get tat i jiu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
but i wont so lucky de la....touch wood...
anyway,at tuition really so fun.....haPpy....=]
later,reach shop bath then go back house.....
at tat time sms wit muii[may jien] should told her wat i happen dis all..???
cannot cannot....my muii so so so so close wit her de....
sure will tell her dis all!!!!
plus, i think she oso wont support her kor ba...[this i guess de]
she more know her than me la.....
of course will support her...!!!!
anyway,i just act like happy chat wit muii......
oh ya,muii cal me add her i oso forget d....
sorry sorry...i have to ciaoz now....byes~~~
tatatx.....
END FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

_____________________________________________

i will always treat u so so so so good as i can~~~
dont scold me is a hao ren.....forgive me....please......
i think tat wat i can do ba....besides,i will forget her too.....
tat all la.....don wan blog d.....
bye bye~~~good bye to my girl too~~~











FORGET HER,day 3~~