sickness day~~

=SUNDAY=

today really damn bored.....haiz....
i usually wan wake up at 9.30 de....
then my alarm was wake-ing me......
but i sooner for the first time.....
then later i straight off the alarm.....wakkakkaxx...xP
anyway,i wake up at 12.30....
hahahxx....wake up then usually do de thing......
wash face,brush teeth n then on computer at the first...hahahahxx...
i no find dao thing to eat.....but my sis ald cook spaghetti gv me eat....hahahxx....
[thanks sis]~~
before i wake.....i still in dream.....wkakakxx...nice dream~~...xP
anyway,i wan told u all my dream is wat....hahhaxx....tat's is secret~~shhhh!!!
hehehe~~....
tat all for just now wat i did.....
i on my com then go facebook at the first.....play yi xia the 'friends for sell' then blogging lo....
hahahhaxxx.....yeah!!nice for tat~~
my sis told me tat today will having a steamboat dinner's at house....hahahxx....
YeaH~~long time not tat feel lo...xD
nothing for blog le la.....
END FOR TODAY!![if got free i will blog pic for today de steamboat]xP
Tatazz~~~ciaozz.......



=SATURDAY=

haiz~~most usually saturday i will go out de.......
but promise to mum d....bcoz i always go out.....wat the..........
anyway,no go out oso nice de....bcoz can save my money....hahahxx...going pokai lo...xP
say back today first......i wake up at 8....bcoz need follow my mum go shop for helping lo.....haizzz~~=.="
anyway,i reach there jiu help for a while only....wkakakkaxx....
then 9++ to be continue sleep....wkakakaxx..xP
sleep till 1++ only wake up.....hahahxx...
wake up then i jiu eat lo.....
eat till full d....then jiu start doing my damn many de add math HOMEWORK.....kns!!
anyway,i just do till 4++ only....then jiu go out for banking cek~~
most weird de is i go banking for two time....na beh eh~~
at the first my sis de cant banking.....bcoz dunno wat porblem la....
then i go back lo....my mum call me go bank in again......
waa~~u know tat wheater is damn hot for yesterday...????
lolx.....anyway,i faster go bank in.....finally can bank in d....
hahahaxx....later i searching charger for charge-ing my phone.....bcoz my sis bring my charger go her office....kns de....
anyway....i borrow from my neighbour....wkakakkaxx......yeah...lastly i charge de...xP
say back dinner d.....today is my most most late eat dinner......
bcoz my mummy n dad go for dinner....
so left me n my sis dunno wan gon where....
so we decision go pizza-hut eat.....
omgxx....i felt i eat till sien d....wkakakaxx...
last week eat...last last week oso eat...omgx....
got abit bored d....but nvm la.....just eat....
but i still in sickness de....wakkakaxx...more 'HUAT' xP
anyway,finish my dinner d.....then go back house......
reach house jiu on com...then watch a movie....
tat movie really nice.....hahahxx....gan jiong alot....xP
hahhax...i continues my homework...wkakakaxx..xP
till 2.00am only done it....
hahahxx....but still haven done de...
still got around 2 queestion only done it....but nvm la....
i have de is time....wakakkaxx...
2.00am then continues on com...hahahxx....xP
anyway,i on till 3.30 only close com...hahahxx..xD
nothing to blogging d....
END FOR TODAY!!
tatazz....ciaozz~~~bye~~