HaPpY NaTioNaL DaY~~=} satu MALAYSIA satu negara~~[wat means of dis~??]

=MONDAY= [31/08/09]



today is national's day~~but not felt tat high oso~~=.="(loLs~)

anyway,today my 3rd n 4th sis go out wit fren then mum wit dad go trip~~

house left me n my 5th sis~~

i sleep till 11 only wake up...xD

bcoz yesterday 2++ only slept~=]

i not plan to wake up so early de....then later heard from my 5th sis say wan go out~~

then faster rush go bath n perpare lo~~

prepare till half way my 2nd sis n her husband oso came d n my niece too~~

but i still on preparing...xD

then cincai prepare d.....later self shot n capture wit niece~~^.^

let's see see~~





=self shot pose 1...=]



=self shot pose 2...=)



=pei he my niece...gan kar face~~xD



=OMGx~~my head so BIG~~my niece no pei he~~=.="





then around 12 go out....reach aeon at 12.15~~

then go find thing eat.....

my jie fu asked me wan eat sushi os BBQ~~

i choose sushi...bcoz long time no eat d...xD

at there i call sushi n one rice~[forget call wat name d~]

>.<" n forget take pict...bcoz too hungry...xD]

later eat finish at 1++ jiu go shop shop lo....

saw alot fren~~>.<~ then go bought something~~

around 2++ go back d...bcoz niece is time to sleep n drink milk~~

reach house i go take bath n listen song then sleep~~

3++ wake up jiu go online lo~~till now~~

nothing to blog d....tat all for today~~^^

END FOR TODAY~~

=SUNDAY=[30/08/09]

today wake up at 11++ then rushing for prepare go tuition~~

kns de grace tay lo...say today got replacement...~~

eat maggie then prepare go tuition d....

when going tuition....me at my house saw dis~~

see wat i saw~~geli betul!!!

=geli de 'cong'....dunno call wat..=P



=emo-ing pose 1~~~=[





=self shot pose 2~~xP

=i wan be stronger~~pose 3~~@.@



=lastly~~wan go out d....bye~~^^





reach tuition center at 1.10...hahahxx...

class start at 1...me n my fren(chia siang) is the last student reach~~XD

later finish class me n my fren(chia siang) is the first student go back....hahahxx....

late go class early go back...hahahxx....

later no go back house go shop~~

bcoz dad wan prepare tyre~

so at shop watch tv lo....

around 5++ watch 'guess guess guess'....

till 6++ go bath...prepare go out eat...at 'sheng kee restorans' eat...nearby giant[bukit tinggi] de...

on the way go the restorans,i missed her~~so i capture some pict~~emo de~~

let see~~



=emo pose 1~~missed her~~my girl~~=.+



=i wanna be stronger to LoV3 U!!!!





at there eat finish jiu go grandma house...then my sis they all go aeon....kns...

dun wan jio me~~=.=

later at grandma house nothing do...sms wit xiao mei lo...

she so funny...scold me say i not going tuition....

hahahxx...then i told her i late go early back...how u will saw me o....

she straight zadao...hahas~~

hahaxx..then later 10++ reach house~~

reach house online....

not plan to blogging yesterday~~hehehe~~

at there chatting wit fren n kai muii~~^^

muii so good...help me do my blog de theme...thanks muii~~mak mak~~^^

later chat till 1++ they all going to slept d...

i oso plan to slept but i sending song with fren...

so wait till 2++ only sleep lo~~

tat all for sunday d...nothing to blog~~

END FOR TODAY~~~





=SATURDAY=[29/08/09]



today nothing special~~

as i usual~~go shop at 8++ but i no sleep at afternoon or morning...hahaxx....break record again~~xD

at there doing homework....

finally all done d...xD hehe~~

later my mum call me go clear dirty thing....kns~~

me nose going to sot jor....

keep 'ha chew'~~

then i wear mask~~hahahxx...really useful~~

around 4++ only done it....

then 4th sis treat me eat ABC~~

when buy ABC saw mr low....

hahahxx...dis kind of ppl oso will at stall eat de..???

really make felt IMPOSSIBLE lo~~=]

thrusday wan go suan xiao him d....hahas~~

eat finish d....jiu plan to go cut hair....

but the auntie damn many customer de....so call me sunday only come...

but i not free....so i not cut d....

if school reopen d....then i get cut hair.....

i comfirm~~100% blame HER!!!hahahxx~~

later jiu i jiu go bougth w595~~black colur de....got stock d....

hahahxx....let's see~~



=w595~~black colour~~



=the look~~^^





but finally my sis wan it....bcoz i put in 4gb...the phone damn lagging de....kns de phone~~=.+"

i plan to bougth the T707[xiao tian intro de]...but the phone de key pad not nice to press...so i reject it~~

later 6++ go bath n prepare for go out eat again~~go 'yu kee restorans' eat...

nearby carefour~before go tat restorans i from 6++ wait 3rd sis till 8++...kns...damn felt hungry de~~bcoz she working at other office~~

reach the restorans at 8++~~

then saw er mei de car....i tot today she at there eat again....

but no~~she dad n mum n muii n grandma[i think]~~hahahxx....

i no say hi to her family la....paiseh~~>.<

later eat finish go setia alam de pasar malam.....

really so long...like cheras de pasar malam....

but nothing special....just have alot eat stall special only...

so we bougth alot food...hahahxx..xD

then i saw one shoe so nice...wan call mum buy gv me....but she say NO!!heart broke~~=.="

nvm...dun wan jiu suax la...i go buy my own~~^^

n i saw one stall sell ring very nice....

i wan buy...but pokai d....

so i plan next week buy.....

bcoz my 4th sis wit her fren wan go again....i follow too...xD

hahahxx......

later at one stall waiting for tat food...call wonder food~~

i called tuna cheese de~~delicous~~hahahxx~~

when at the stall got one fren say hi to me....

but i wondering who is him....

hahahxx...but dun care la....hi first...hahahxx...

really damn wondering de lo....

till now i still dunno who is him....hahahss~~~+.="

then go back at 10++....

reach house at 11++....

then go bath~~n do mask~~

hahahss....damn geli de the mask~~

let's see when i doing tat mask~~n the mask brand~~^^





=my mask~~shiseido~~good brand lai de...if can try it~~one for rm4.00~~^^

=doing mask-ing~~ugly!!but got benefit~~xD





later do finish really felt nice.....

my face de 'hei tou' all bye bye d...hahahxx...xD

do finish d....i jiu go sleep d....

not plan to online.....

bcoz too tired lo...xD

tat all for today d..~~^^

END FOR TODAY~~~









FoRg3T HeR DaY's,12~~=[