AloT bad news haPpeneD~~T_______T

=SUNDAY=

NOW time 2.15am~~i just went back from hospital...
bcoz my niece sick till so serious...so doctor say wan stay at hospital~~
right now around 10++ mum call me...
but i still BBQ-ing at sis house~~
finish BBQ d...then go back...
reach house d....felt nobody at house...mum n dad n niece go out d...
but at tat time haven realize...so,don care....
around 11.45am d...felt mum n dad haven back....
so,call them....they say they bringing my niece go hospital....
damn worry at tat time....but mum call us no need go hospital first...
so,around 1++ i only go wit 4th sis go hospital....
bcoz bringing some thing to mum....
mum accompany my niece at hospital~~
so,till now only back....n online lo...tat all~~T______T

today morning nothing special....
i wake up at 11++ bcoz yesterday 4am only sleep...xD
err....wake up d...
eat n do tat all needed to do de lo...xD
later tat,go my sis house see my 2nd sis n nephew~~
first time say my nephew open eyes~~
hahahxx....HaPpY~~
dis few day i go my sis house....
my nephew oso at there sleeping...=.+"
nvm lo...today the first time saw~xD
anyway,later around 2++ jiu go back...
reach house rest a while....
then go shop for bai bai lo~~
around 5++ at shop bath n prepare for going 1st sis house BBQ~~
we start our BBQ at 7++ till 11....
hahahxx...damn Fun + HaPpY + Tired + Special~~
hahaxx...good for tat....we plan to have BBQ at MOONCAKE DAY~~=]
anyway,at BBQ there see wat we did~~
let's see see~~~~^^

=My 3rd n 4th sis at there 'serious-ing' doing the food for BBQ~


=this burn up the fire is me n my 1st jie fu do d...too bright d...^^

][THE FOOD][xD






i just take tat few only....
bcoz later tat my hand fully of oily + honey-ly~~xD
so no capture d...even got msg come i oso no reply....soWie to my fren ya...tat i no reply u~~ =]
i at there just keep eat, drink n PLAY~~=]


no picture....so i just list got wat food there ba~~
got HAM,'xiang zhang',chicken wing,hot-dog,fruit,PIZZA,100-PLUS....tat all only...
tat all oso let me felt so so sO SO sOOOOOOoooo~~fully of food...xD
hahahx...nice...
at the first i dunno how to BBQ....
keep BBQ till 'chao da'...xD
but later got skill d....
BBQ till "PERFECT' ahhahxx...xD
anyway,really have alot fun there~~=]
i still wan BBQ agian..x.P

okay la.....nothing to blog for today d....
i wan leave d....
i wan go play SDO d....but today not saw xT online...
cant invite her lo...xD
nvm ba...
i own self at there 'SS'....wkakakxx...

i dunno why today i so happy....keep laugh at all...
but tat i good for me...=]
okay d...today till here ba...
good night....sweet dream...
ByEee~~=]






HapPy de ONE Day's~~~