FoRcinG bY NoThiNg~~tat's is a TRUTH!!!!

=FRIDAY=[04/09/09]

woaHH~~today go skul for nothing~~LoL!
because at assembly heard teacher say today going have 'ceremah' at hall....
so,we 4sn4 plan go 'PONTENG'~~xD
hahahxxx~~for nothing special~~???
anyway,at net for 4 hours~~
wat's the bored thing....
at there play left for dead,SDO n others more~~
but all tat just for fun~~means wanna wasted time~~
from 8 play till 12~~tat's wat i using my half day at net~~lolx~~
i plan to blog at net...BUT no dare at alll~~hahahxx~~xD
later 12++ went back skul meet wit fren then go back....
tat's all my half day~~
later reach shop~~bath!!!!
then sleep....not even wan eat lunch~~=]
never mind...from 1++ sleep till 5++~~
geng ler...??LOL
later wake up damn-ing hungry....find thing eat~~eat bread n watermelon....
half full~~then later 7++ only eat dinner~~
tat's all at my shop...n my whole going to finish wit NOTHING!!!!=]
later go back house wit sis~~at 8++...
at house nothing do too...
later 9++ go mamak wit fren n sis~~
at there eat roti tisu,teh-o-ais limau~~
hahaxx...nice!!!
later 10++ go back d....bcoz wan watch 见鬼10....
wahh~~see before....but got abit forget d...hahas~~
watch finish then online!!!=]
till now~blogging!!
n i dl-ing SDO game....hehhexx~~xD
TAT ALL FOR TODAY~~~


=THURSDAY=[03/09/09]

today~~bored at all!!!
at skul do wat..??
play,crap,disturb-ing,boOm fren,listen song~~
one day passed d...??tat ya!!!
LOLx....
later go back shop for prepare go tuition n eat~~
today is 中元节~~means wat...???ghost day's lo....
mum got bai bai so at house eat...then da ge follow go my shop bcoz later my sis fetch...
so,he ta pao go my shop eat~~
later cheng say wan follow us go tuition...
so,we wait him lo....
around 2.45 reach tuition center....
book place tat she always seated de...=[
anyway,i hide-ing my self to saw her~~=[
lucky she not saw me....
then later around 3 i only go my seat there....
keep look her...
but not face....just look from behind~~=[ tat enough..??
n i worry about her work....she got do..??i wan help her...but not dare at all~~=[
anyway,finish class d....she rushing go back.....
i hide-ing from her again~~=.="
but my fren keep calling my name....
later she saw me....dunno wan respond wat....
i just not reply her smile~~~=[
i felt sad~~but she happy there right..???
ErRR~~watever ba.....i just do wat can do~~=[
finish tuition go kp for a while then pasar malam again~~
LOLx~~
go back shop at around 7 d....
lucky not get scold....
then go bath n eat....
tat's all~~
later on the way going house....
went to sis house see ah di~~-[my nephew]
omgx...know from friday....
my nephew sick!!
need at hospital stay again~~haiZZ~~
later just went back house....
this whole month my house added one ppl...
tat my niece.....
she staying wit us.....
wUhuhu~~she is fun-ing n disturbing~~
anyway,forget it....bcoz take care de not me....xD
then 10++ go sleep~~
TAT ALL FOR TODAY~~~


=WEDNESDAY=[02/09/09]

nothing blog for today....so passed it d....xD
NOTHING FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!


=TUESDAY=[01/09/09]

i capture dis at skul!!!let see~~xP


=THE FIRST DAY WE DID DIS~~xD[all ppl bring phone~~]my phone is using on capture~~=]
i saw dis at before tuition~~~


=err~~they ar so sweet there~~xD

today is my second kawai nephew born d....xD
tat is him~~


=my nephew....cute izit..???just 1 day born i capture d!!xD

oh no~~cute n handsome~~
but i dunno he call wat name....hahas~~zadao!!xD
around 9++pm went back from hospital bcoz visited my nephew n 2nd sis~~
later at house doing dis~~
let's see see~~^^


=jing yi....my niece name~~xD


=XY is her~~=]


=i miss her for her~~=]

tat all for today d....
nothing to blog d......
BYE~~tatax~~
Good night~~sweet dream~










FoRg3T HeR,DaY's 16~~=[