SILLy de M3~~I adMiT iT~~=[

=FRIDAY= [11/09/09]

oH no~~today i was wwake up late~~
shit~~let huang chin wait me....
so PS ler...>.<
he keep calling me....
but i on the way d...so no hang up~~=]
then reach skul d...
dunno why felt so hungry....
then at canteen eat d...HL-chocolate milk & laksa curry(early in the morning eat curry~~sot de me...xD)
then i found out i bring so many thing!!xD
let's see see~~

=my skul bag + badminton bag~~=X

but later i felt tyng juo oso same like me...
bring many thing~~hahahs~~

=then Emerson bag + me + Tyng juo de bag...xD

when moral period we all are SAFE~~hahas~~
MR. GUNA no check hair...hahas~~

then finish moral d...
go back class d n then at behind class there playing shoting ball-by using badminton de ball...hahas~~have alot fun there....i still open song to listen...till my phone battery become 21% d~~=.+" sweat~~
anyway,have alot fun there....i not taking pict...bczo tyng juo he taking d~~=]

finsih skul d...
me,patrick,Emerson,David,Sky n many more...
going hall for play badminton....
sweat~~today damn sui.....
keep losing on match~~haizzzZZZ~~
but just a match for fun nia...i haven serious at all...wakakkak...xD
while playing badminton....
SHE sms-ing for ask me how to do add math question~~
then SHE asking me to do add note for her again...
impossible i will REJECT HER de....
so,i accept~~~[say tat truth i ald prepare for tat d...no need she call me do]=]
so silly de me izit..??XD
then later around 3++ i went back shop....
go back d....
bath n eat n then play Huang chin borrow me de DS play whole day...hahahxx...FUN...=]
then around 8++ d....
going back house n give it back to Huang chin...xD

reach d...went to 2nd house again...
n my nephew sleep again....=.+"
beside he sleeping....
ny niece say wan 'bao bao her di di'
so we let her bao bao lo...
then i capture dis...hahhas~~
let's see~~

=Jun xuan & Jing YI~~=]

then going back d...
i go bought burger for my SUPPER~~
hhahhaxx...
tat's all for today...
n me now going to WISH HapPy BirThDaY to Khai Teng~~^^[12/09/93]
may all ur dream come true o~~xD

Nothing tp blog d....
END FOR TODAY~


=THRUSDAY=[10/09/09]

Today nothing special at skul...
i just know i ponteng-ing PJK period....
bcoz too sien d....betta at class do work...xD
then go chemistry lab...and then i wrote dis...xD
let's see see~~

=4sn4 'FRIENDS FOREVER'~~~=X

n this is my class shirt design....
i suppose to upload at 11/09/09 de....But forGet d...=]

=front view~~~

=i no so like dis back view at all....xD

then later....my sampat fren they all sing sang song....
n singing 'THE MOST OLD OLD DE SONG"....
zadao...=.="
we still sing tat all song for ONE PERIOD!!!OMGx~~>.<

finish bio i jiu wan prepare for going back shop n prepare go tuition~~

today lucky....no need walk...got eng ann bus...hahahs~~
before tuition i go eat porridge~~
still okay la the taste....just got abit 'guai gaui de'
anyway,later go room...
sitting wot fren the first...
then Ah Low call we all do 2 question....
but i copy the example d...
then at there EMO-ing....
forget about the question d....
then Ah Low call me go sit wit yi lin tat row....
felt HaPpY n bored~~
bcoz no one chat wit me...KNS~~
lucky still got danny they all got talk wit me....
or not i will EMO at there again~~^.6

finish class d...jiu went go back shop....
beside going back...sure muz pass through KP...
on the way...stupid Da ge wan me n David speak cantonese...
hahahxx...alot nonsense at there...xD

then later jiu rwach at 6 like tat....
the mostly early i reach....
hahahs~~
normally i will back at 6++ de...heheh~~

reach shop n then bath eat n prepare going back...
tat's all for today....
END FOR TODAY~~=]
N today oso is Geng girl BirThdaY~~so i oso going to wish her HApPy BirtHday~~^^


=WEDNESDAY=[09/09/09]

today i damn wondering....
why alot ppl today de day just will only one life only can see...
i felt so SO sO so SO soooOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEAT!!!=.+"
not everyday de day oso will only seem one life only..???
sweat la~~~>.<
nvm...say back....today damn bored at skul...
whole day playing the DS....
capture dis....see see~~=)

=view 1~~=X

=view 2..=D

playing till no battery....hahaas~~=]

later finish school~~going back shop for prepare go tuition~~
today i was late go tuition....
but Grace tay late then me...sweat~~=.=

on class,grace tay giving latihan tatabahasa gv we all do...
at the first i still got do....
but last three question i just do one...
n then at there play wit KZ n CS~~
they call me fight wit them...see who type most fast.....
then play till half...
grace tay come in catch CS de fren...bcoz she sms-ing n not doing tat latihan~~
but me n CS n KZ is SAVE~~
hahahhas....lucky de me~~^^
later jiu go back d....
reach shop.. bath n eat n watch tv...
the go back house...
tat's all for today~~
END FOR TODAY~~


=TUESDAY=[08/09/09]

today i so scare....i scare i 'lao sai'...
bcoz all my parent kena d....
expect me...so i prepare alot tissue paper...
but lastly no use up...=.="

today at skul oso nothing special....
just felt like wan sick like tat d....
so,i at skul keep rest~~
no talk at all~~x[

then later going tuition d....
at mamak i order roti planta~~but i no eat finish....
may be is wei tong ba...
so i at there playing the roti....hehe~~
at mamak like wan die....KNS d...
but finally before tuition jiu okay abit d....
when tuition,sugu asking question then i answer wit loud voice...
hahahss....alot ppl keep looking is who did de...xD
SURE IS ME LA!!!!=]

then finish tuition d....
felt dizzy an agian....
i tolded cheng...
if i faint d...remember bring me back....hahahs....
lucky i still can tahan till house...xD

at KP saw xiao me....
so i called her....
hahahxx....n acc her go her tuition center....but just half way....
bcoz i beh tahan d...xD

reach shop d....straight sleep....
till 7++ only wake up....
then all my tired ald finish...xD
n today my niece can go back from hospital d....
she become so thin d....mum say de~~
anyway,today mum no cook...so go out eat....
then later jiu go back house n heard 3rd sis oso lao sai d...
just left me haven kena....
tOUCH WOOD!!i sure cannot kena d...xD
nothing to blogging d....
END FOR TODAY~~^^


=MONDAY=[07/09/09]

today is holiday day....
so nothing going skul....
but wake up at 11++ then go hospital visted my niece....
then at there take care her for whole day wit last sis~~
my niece dunno go sick or not de....
still look like so happy....
let's see see~~

=with nice smile tim~~xD

=she most like de charater...mickey mouse~~=X


=pain hand~~~kelian....one small hand can become so BIG!!!

=no pain de hand~~~

me n sis at there so bored...
so i bought alot snack at there eat...while niece at there sleeping~~~
alot fun n tired at there....
n the most oH NO thing is....
i keep using dis~~let's see~~

=damn smelly de....xD

there de ppl call me muz use dis....
bcoz my niece de sick can speard de.....
so i keep use tat...
then later 10++ only back...
go back d...
faster prepare for tomoro go skul....
KNS...>.< let me prepare till 12++~~
tired de la....U KNOW~~???

nothing to blog d....tataz~~
good night = sweet dream....

i wan go play SDO d....
two day no play le....
hehehe~~~=]




















i felt nowsday,i became more more silly d....
izit got..????=[