My BroKeN HeaRt Like Wav3..???=[

=THURSDAY=[17/09/09]

yesterday i have begin to slept damn late....5 am only sleep~~
at there playing poker...=]
beside dl-ing some thing....then convert it~~i meaning video~~^.6

morning wake up as i sure....8 am....
really no enough sleep at ALL!!!LOLxx~~
nvm...reach shop d...i do something fist...
then slept d....xD
till 11++am...da ge sms me to tell me 12.30 wan go tuition d...
so i stop sleep n go prepare~~~=]

reach tuition center at 2.40pm~~~
before reach tuition center....
at the way going tuition....
we at there alking crap crap... =]
then we plan to go kong hoe carnival day's~~
the first time kong hoe make carnival~~~=X

at room...sit with HER same row...
but i beside de la....ohter row....
she even dun wan choi me.....=[
suan d....i should art like so SO sOOOooooOO HAPPY!!!!

finsih class rushing go back....
bcoz going rain d....xD
n next week no tuition....
HAPPY~~~=)






OR___________________OR





SAD~~~~=(






happy for no need do homework.....
sad for cant meet her d.....
almost two week only can meet...
sad SAD~~~=[


reach shop~~at there sms with fren~~~
then jiu prepare go back house d....
reach house watch drama then go play poker.....

today i earn alot ler....got luck d....
but i stoped it at 1++ bcoz i wan do my stuff~~~=]
till now only free to blogging lo...xD
okay la...tat's all for today~~~
END FOR TODAY~~~~=]














my broken heart like wave~~~
my shaken heart like a wind~~~
my heart vanised like smoke~~~
it can't be romeved like a tattoo~~~ =[