FriSt tiMe fiRst MaKE!!xD

=SUNDAY=[13/09/09]

waa...yesterday 4++ only sleep...
but got one ppl dun wan let me sleep...
tat is xiao mei....
kacau-ing me....=X
nvm...i dont care her then i jiu slept d...
but she oso send last msg to me d..
so no care nvm la....xD

today woke up at 11++ then go play SDO...
wuhuhuHU~~~up till lvl 5 d...but need 50 combo wit team mode...
wan go find fren d...
n i chg my SDO charater de hair style....xD

then later go bake sushi...
yeah...alot fun...
my 4th sis become my teacher...=x
n i now going to eat it...hahahs~
let's see see...tat i taken when making...xD

=the sushi~~=] shoot 1~

=my teacher making~~xD

i cincai do de sushi...hahas~~

=sushi n the wasabi n sauce~~~^^

=wan take a piece to try...??xD

=my sushi n the green tea...for my breakfast~~=]

then later jiu take some sushi for my jie fu...
n find my nephew...=]
hahahs...he let me bao bao..xD
let's see i taken de pict about jun xuan~~

= i bao bao-ing jun xuan take de...=]

= he know how to blekk....xD

=he going to sleep d...but i waking him...xD

till now at sis house onine n blogging....
while wait my sis come fetch me...xD
tat all for my half day....=]