Why did I Fall In Lov3 WitH You~~=[

=SATURDAY=[05/09/09]

what a boring day~~
wake up at 8++~~i yesterday 4++ only sleep ler~~
just 4 hours...enough for me..???LoLx~
nvm ba...at shop i can sleep~xD
reach shop at around 9,eat breakfast then watch tv.....
around 10++ sleep~~
sleep till 1++~~then wake up eat lunch~~
finished my lunch doing homewok~~acc n add math!!
woaHH~~beside doing sms wit fren,kai muii, n her~~
felt very sorry to her....
last time i so..................................................................to her~~
accept my appologize ba~~
later around 5++ end up all my homework....
finished tat all....at there watching tv n then wat's i going to do....???
oF is SLEEP again lo!!!!!!!!xD
5++ sleep till 7++~~geng ler me...??=]
then wake up eat dinner n later going my 2nd sis house to see my nephew....jun xuan~
around 10++ go back house n at there watch ghost movie....
till now only online n blogging~~
tat all for today~~=]

Omgx!!my SDO dl-ing till now haven 100% lo....
NOW,just 80% nia....
shit~~i still have to wait how long o..??omgx~~~~~~~~~
nvm i got de is time ma....xD


hey friends,i going to break my plan d....forget her~
i really cant do dao~~
today i worry her whole homework....
she got do n tat all....
i ald promise her to borrow my book~~~
wat's~~~even one month i ald break it...
i really cant forget her....
i worry about her~~
confused~~=S
anyway,start from now,i will NO forget her d~~=]
tat all i wan say....
no one can block me to take care her n more more~~!!!!!


HaPpY daY's~~^.6 ^.9