Bloodly bad news~~

i today not plan to wake up earlier de...
but MY sis calling me go her house take care my nephew...around 10 tat time...
so,i woke up d...then go brush teeth n plan drive go my sis house...
10 minute later~~

my sis calling me again...
say my nephew sleep d...=.="
swt~i woke up so early for wat?he oso sleep d?

so i plan to on my com d..
or not i wake up d...sure cant sleep de..
i on my com...n then i go cut some song...
or not my phone de ringtone n msg tone will no update d...xD
as i sure..i will cut korean song...
but dis time i go cut some chinese song tat i like...=P

later tat,dl some song again~~
dad callING me go eat breakfast...
back d..continue my dl~~=P
11.45pm my mum n sis n niece back from eng ann 'pasar pagi'...
so i need to start clean the room..=P

but today my niece wanna me bring her go play ground play....
good de me..sure will bring...correct rite?=P
n take some pict~~






[TAT'S ALL IS HER PATTERN]~~ >__<


1pm,i have to clean my room n other room de mirror...
damn dirty d..so,i clean n clean~~
first,i dunno why...sudden my finger come out blood...
but not so pain~
second,i go toilet chg the water..
'ba po'[korean word](means stupid) de me..i close the door but my leg still put at there...
crash the door...leg come out blood~~
i don't care it~=X
third,i go eat kitkat[like this spell?]
i still promote it...rest for a while,eat a kitkat~~
but no rest oso...while eat it...
i bite harder but still can't break..
so,i use my hand hold the kitkat...n bite n push it...
break d...but my finger nail crash my mouth...
so, my mouth blood d..
so many bloodly bad news huh??
i'm so 'Shui'?impossible gua?
anyway,just small hurt...
no need take medicine la...xP




just now i went to new jj...
saw some fren~~hehe~~
n chat chat...
went to brands outlet brought some shirt...
but no ngam d..
so i plan went to harvey norman print niece pict...
for tat birthday de...=P

okay okay...tat's all for today...
i still haven dl enough de ler...xD

bye bye~~
cIaOx~~~

Gakku!!X____X