Count down for tomorrow~

ohh~~nothing to blog luu~~=O

just wan tell something....haha!
anyway,now is 18/11/09 d...
tat's means my niece birthday...xP
haha!
just now watch my show till half way only remember wan blog this...

we family tomorrow going to celebrate wit my niece...
2-years old birthday...
my niece too 'xing fu' d...
hahax..
i think i oso no have dis kind of celebration huh?
rite right rite??

ok okay....forget it!!
tomorrow may be will upload's tat's pict d...
Gakku(korean word)~~[means stay tuned]


bye's~~


oh yeah~
back here...
today she go tuition o...
impossible rite?
err...haiya~dont care la...
i suppose to forget d la...
forever buddy ba...




[buddy,if u seeing my blog..i just wan tell u..we be the best buddy back...OK?]
anything tat's pass please forgive me buddy..okay?
[hope will get ur answer soon buddy...=P]
Bye~still remember u told me tat?we is forever buddy...more best fren than best fren?
okay la...i hope can get ur answer soon~~=]