Quite quite quite BUsy~

No no~~~

two day's no update my blog d...
first day is early sleep..
second day's is busy watching show...M-net~~[MAMA-M-net Asian Music Awards]
nice show...but the awards gv to the artis is NOT FAIR[i think]
SM are not join the show...so,no one artis or band from sm get award's..
alot YG & JYP get~~
okay la...forget it!!


tomoro i going make sushi agian..
i think i have to make more more special d la..xD
but i dunno how to make...xP
sushi is hard to make,easy to eat...fair?deal?

k k~i think i still wan use 3 day's to watch up all my show..
M-net,Strong heart,Hello baby,Invisible youth...[but i watch finish d still got wat can do?]
oh ya..i at facebook found one fren playing fun city..
i try it...quite nice...but me is the once dunno chinese but still go play...
go crazy or not?xP
hahah...anyway,you guy's go try it ba...=X

k k...going to sleep d....
i now rush go take my song from com to my phone memory...=P
Byes...ciaoz!!