WoaH~~LAST day for Form 4~~i growth more OLD-er ald~~=.=

hey hey~~
dis few day go skul damning bored de~~=.=
swt~~
i monday plan going skul for pass up all the text book~~
but i cant wake up~~=.="
my phone got alarming...
but i keep keep snooner it~~hahahas~
then till 6.20 my dad asking me whether got go skul or not?
i only felt tat im late~~
later hoh calling me...
n me tell him i wake late d...
so not going lo~~~
haiz~~~sorry to him n his dad~~~=[

anyway,i tuesday pass up the text book~~
i found tat my sp text book had being lost d~~~
swt~~i have to pay for Rm11.20 for it~~
n then Rm2 for late pass up~~[i told teacher i din come yesterday~but she say 'i don't care~~wat the *****]
i have to pay Rm13.20 d~~she say somemore wan see how many book no 'balut'~
one book no 'balut' count Rm0.50~~swt~~=.="""
i have 14 book no 'balut'~
so,total is Rm20.20 damn swt de~~
but i no pay it~~n i tell my teacher call her take from my acc money~~XD








damn swt~~~just now dc....
straight all my thing gone!!!
=.=""""
I HATE YOU!!!BLOGGER~



forget it...
i just wan blog this~~
yeah yeah~~~
me n yuri boughting same shirt...
hahass~~couple shirt?LOL
anyway,i really happy wit tat....
i n her boughting the same shirt...=]

may be is our same heart!!!?
hahahxx...think alot d....=]
but if really can...
i hopefully can get her email address oso good...xD
hahaxx...tat's all is the stupid dream!!!
forget it...
let u all see see~~
wat call couple shirt~~xD

=her wearing~~~=] saranghae o~~=X

=my shirt~~xP i have no time to take pict wit dis shirt~~

this shirt i just wear for one time...
n i will always remember it....=P
haPPy~~i cant sleep tonight d...omg~~xD
nothing to blog d....
just wanna tell my fren...
2PM de first album all song has being d..
go download ba...NIEC~~=]


n beside tat,now is 12/11 d...is sandara-2NE1 de birthday...
happy birthday~~




































decide~~wan go take report card or not?in currently~~
BM,MATH,BI,HISTORY got C n high~~~xD
other's haven get yet...


















WANT or NOT?[my mum ask me i only go...xD]